Nano Biomedicine and Engineering (Nano Biomed. Eng.) is an open access, international, peer-reviewed journal, established in 2009 and published quarterly. Each issue of Nano Biomed. Eng. presents basic, clinical, and engineering research articles, reviews, conference proceedings, editorials and communications in the interdisciplinary field of nanotechnology, biology, medicine and engineering. The journal is indexed in Scopus, Google Scholar, etc.
Aims & Scope
The journal aims to provide a forum for dissemination of the latest and significant scientific results in the following areas:
1. Synthesis, safety evaluation and clinical application of nano biomaterials.
2. Nanoscale diagnosis technologies, including nanoscale chips, microfluidics, nanodevices and molecular imaging.
3. Nanoscale therapeutic technologies, including targeting therapies based on nanomaterials and nano effects, the design and synthesis of nanoscale drugs, drug delivery systems.
4. Stem cell nanotechnologies, including experimental, clinical, engineering studies.
5. Pharmacologic, toxicologic, and dynamic, metabolic nanomedicine.
6. Regular features will address the clinical translation of nano biomaterials and products, the ethics in nanomedicine, and other topics of interest to researchers and clinicians.
7. Nano/Micro Engineering: nano/micro fabrication, nano/micro measurement, nano electro mechanical systems (NEMS), micro electro mechanical systems (MEMS), nano/micro sensors, nano/micro devices.
Publication Charge & Time
Nano Biomed. Eng. is an open-access journal, and to support our authors, publication is currently free. The journal offers authors fast speed of review and production, without compromising on the quality of peer-review process. Current average time from submission to acceptance is 8 weeks. Accepted articles will be published online rapidly. We invite authors to submit original research articles, communication and review papers through ScholarOne Online Submission.